Help! Lost key

Somehow my daughter lost her car key while she was at the beach today. I had to go pick her up.
What's the emergency procedure for getting a replacement key? Can Ford
do it if I give them a VIN number? Can a dealer cut and program a replacement key?
Any leads much appreciated.
The dealer can supply you with a new key, the cost is about $100. CD You will need the vin # and proof of ownership.