High Mileage

My 2000 SE Wagon 2.0 has 110k on it. Id like to keep it longer. Does anyone have 140k or more. My previous Escort had 156k. and was still running well when sold.

tack wrote:

John Cambron posts here and he's way past that. I'm at 107K and I know he has me beat by more than double. On a 2003, IIRC.
Tony Wesley wrote:

2003 US market ZX3 237,022 miles. New April 2003. MPG the same as when I purchased it. Drives the same as when it was new.
--
John in the sand box of Maryland's eastern shore.

On 23 Oct 2005 18:37:18 -0400, tack

We are just under 80K miles on our 00 Wagon and if it can't sail easily to 150K miles, I'll be very surprised. (Heck, my GMC Safari AWD van is sitting at 160K+ with only an unexpected rearend rebuild at 90K to darken its history.)
Matt 00 Focus Wagon
Matt Mead wrote:

Question. How does the Zetec engine compare with the new Focus engine?
Ron
--
And it really doesn't matter if
I'm wrong I'm right