High Mileage Focus?

I am wondering how far people are pushing their cars? My Focus (2001 Wagon) is at 226,000 miles, original engine and trans. There was a poster here, John Cambron, who was at 237+ last time he posted (quite
a while ago).
Any other high-mileage Focus owners out there?
Not quite in your league but my 2003 SE Wagon just turned 120K which resulted in a fairly hefty $ scheduled pm to change the camshaft belt.

I've got 161k miles on my 2000 SE 4 door and so far, so good.
We dropped the trans pan around 80k and changed filter and fluid, but otherwise just oil changes and new plugs and wires around 120k
How much was the belt change and should I ponder it (I use an independent for service, not the dealer anymore).
--
John Nelson