How do I change the rear turn signal bulb of 2002 ZX3?

After removing the phillips screw and the hand nut, I still cannot remove the unit. I need detailed instructions as which direction to push or pull the unit off. Should I lift the pointed part at the bottom or do I need something to pry it off?

When I try to lift it the bolt underneath seem ot scrape the hole. I assume I need to lift it because of the bolt. I don't want to break any plastic part that might be holding it to the metal.

Reply to
James

Don?t you have to go through the compartment in the trunk? Disconnect the wiring and just twist the bulb till it pulls free????

"James" wrote: > After removing the phillips screw and the hand nut, I still > cannot > remove the unit. I need detailed instructions as which > direction to > push or pull the unit off. Should I lift the pointed part at > the > bottom or do I need something to pry it off? > > When I try to lift it the bolt underneath seem ot scrape the > hole. I > assume I need to lift it because of the bolt. I don't want to > break > any plastic part that might be holding it to the metal.

Reply to
bmalone

Behind the unit there are 2 hand bolts that have to be removed.Once these are removed pull the unit out.Replace the bulb.The bolts are inside of the trunk.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. It has removed 2160 spam emails to date. Paying users do not have this message in their emails. Try SPAMfighter for free now!

Reply to
brian