How Do I Locate Air Con Vent Tube in Ford Focus?

Can anyone tell me in plain English, or even better, produce a photo, of where the air con drain tube is on the Ford Focus? Mine is a 2001 1.8 Petrol model and I want to check if it is blocked.

Under the Cetner of the car, behind the engine bay almost above the steering rack, there is a rubber bung with a small spout.
Tim..