How do you check functioning of relay?

I am suspecting a bad power hold relay on my 2000 ZX3 because of electrical gremlins. How do I test it to see whether it is bad or not?

Ron

Reply to
Freedom55

You would need a multimeter, and an understanding of basic electrical principles.

In the absence of either of these it would be better to substitute the relay with a new one. They are not really that expensive.

HTH

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan

Where is the relay on the 2000 ZX3

Reply to
Freedom55

Rear of the fuse box. Not sure which though!

Tim..

Reply to
Tim (remove obvious)

Do you have a mechanics guide for a 2002 focus se available to view? I am having major problems and i have been getting the runaround. I really need help quickly. send response to snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net and/or snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net. I am a woman and have been getting cheated at repair shops.

Reply to
troy005