How do you check functioning of relay?

I am suspecting a bad power hold relay on my 2000 ZX3 because of electrical gremlins. How do I test it to see whether it is bad or not?
Ron

--
And it really doesn't matter if
I'm wrong I'm right
Freedom55 wrote:

You would need a multimeter, and an understanding of basic electrical principles.
In the absence of either of these it would be better to substitute the relay with a new one. They are not really that expensive.
HTH
Chris
--
Remove prejudice to reply.

Chris Whelan wrote:

Where is the relay on the 2000 ZX3
--
And it really doesn't matter if
I'm wrong I'm right

relay
Rear of the fuse box. Not sure which though!
Tim..
Do you have a mechanics guide for a 2002 focus se available to view? I am having major problems and i have been getting the runaround. I really need help quickly. send response to snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net and/or snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net. I am a woman and have been getting cheated at repair shops.