How good is Focus rust protection

Just picked up a 2000 Focus ZX3. We like it a lot, had very low mileage. Should I undercoat it for the winter or is Ford's rust protection adequate for northern (make that salt) climates.
Ron
VERY GOOD THE WHOLE CAR IS DIPPED.

adequate

I declined the dealer-offered rust treatment program when I bought the car 3 winters ago, and have had it oil-sprayed annually. It looks like new. I have no idea what it would look like if I had not had it sprayed.
YOUR A SMART MAN!

adequate
3
have