How long does your red dashboard panel stay lit?

Got a 58 diesel titanium with a red dashboard display panel that can show 'miles till empty' , 'average mpg' etc. I've locked up and left the car before now, come back 30min later and the
panel is still lit. Can anyone tell me how long before their's goes dark? |P
Add pictures here
‚úĖ