How much gas for Focus Gia 1.8 115PS

Hello from Germany,
since some month I am driving my foccus 1.8 Gia with 115 PS. My feeling is that the liter gas per 100km is a little high. In my case
it's between 8.2 l/100km and 9 l/100km. I am usualy not using aircondition and my avarage speed is no more than 130 km/h.
Are there any experiences from other foccus owners ?
Any tips how to reduce gas consumption ?
Regards, Ulli T.