How to Open Dooron UK 99 Focus

Hi. The passenger door on my 99 Focus will not open with either the fob or the key. I initially could only get in via the driver door so I checked Fuse 63. It was blown and replacing it allowed the 2 rear doors to open but the passenger door is still locked.

I guess something has died inside the door, probably causing the blown fuse.

Does anyone know how to get get the door open?

Reply to
B6