Information about airbags in ford focus

Hallo, does anybody know the manufacturer of the adapter from the wiring harness to the airbag of a ford focus (three car doors, 2000). Other informations about these kinds of adapters are appreciated.
Best regards
Klaus
im curius why you would want to know this? SENIOR MASTER FORD TECHNICIAN

Hello, because a little piece of the adapter socket is broken and now the repair shop wants to change the whole wiring harness. That will cost 800 Euros and I think, that this is a over kill.
BR
Klaus

Well here is the deal, in the us we are not alowed to modify or change and seat belt ot air bag components due to liability issues! We are only allowed to replace the siad component.There are vendors out there that make wireing ends though. look on your your connector and see if there is any info on it ,type that in your web browser and see what happens! Let me know what peace it is and i will look tommorow and see if i can help you! SENIOR FORD MASTER TECHNICIAN.