Instrument Cluster

Hey guys, I have a ZX3 and about 15 months ago the whole instrument cluster died. Took it to a dealer and they couldn't find the problem, or I should say, anything that would have caused the problem so they replaced the whole cluster. Now, 15 months later, it's dead again.

Anyone else seen this? any ideas on a root cause or do the clusters sometimes just croak? The car is out of warranty now so repairs are on my own nickel. I called the dealer, BTW, warranty on the new part is only 12K miles, which I've exceeded, so no love there.

Any thoughts would be appreciated

Reply to
dave

fordtech