Integrated phone kit and Ford Stereos

Hi I have the now old shape (but 05 reg) Focus with the 6006 stereo. Browsing the Ford UK website I found an accessories pdf that suggests Ford can supply a Nokia phone kit that actually allows phone data (i.e. addressbook, incomming call) on the radio LCD and (the bit I really like) you can actually use the radio (and radio remote) buttons to control your phone.

I?m waiting for my local dealewr to get back to me with more info, but wanted to know if anyone else knew if this is true of not. Also, can this been done with any standard Nokia kit or is it a specific Nokia kit that I will only be able to get from Ford?

Thanks

Rich

Reply to
richTDCI