ipod conversion kit?

Hello,
My GF has a US 2003 ZX5 with the Blaupunkt CD/Mp3 factory audio. I was wondering if there is a recommended conversion solution available to
allow connection of an iPod to this system.
Thanks for any suggestions. -Paul
Try Crutchfield http://www.crutchfield.com Go to the "outfit my car" section and input make, model, etc... http://www.crutchfield.com/S-fAevVWlAGTO/cgi-bin/autoinfo/autoinfo.asp ?
If had good results using Crutchfields for car audio issues.
Tom

Thanks Wallace,
it appears that the best solution in this case is a wired FM modulator.
Paul