Is UK Spec Focus same as New Zealand Spec?

I'm emigrating from the UK to New Zealand later this year, and intend to ship my UK 1999 (T-reg) 1.6L Ford Focus Zetec across with me. Does anyone
know if my car will be the same or a similar spec to New Zealand Focus's of this era? (i.e. will I have any problems getting my car serviced, insured, spare parts etc in New Zealand?)
Many thanks for any advice offered.