It is time to ban driving.

We must create a Congressional lobbying effort to ban all individual passenger cars and SUVs off the road. Driving should be left only to professionals and vehicles with occupancy rates greater than 10. One death is too many on the nations roads. Our environment is suffering. Our children are committing crimes with their cars. We must stop this now.

Reply to
no

"Tom" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.supernews.com:

Tom, YHBT. (you have been trolled):-)