Jack in Spare tire compartment (Focus wagon)

All --
How the heck do you put the jack back in the spare wheel compartment? I have a 2000 Focus wagon -- I recently had a flat and I had to use the jack, but I can't get it back in the spare tire compartment. It's a
puzzle...Does anyone know how?
Thanks,
Angel Pagan

I just looked at out 2002 ZTW and it's a bit difficult to describe, but:
It goes under the tire
It is opened up enough that it can span the stuff in the middle that it gets screwed down to. There are two things to screw down. The one on the left holds the tire in place by means of a long rod and a plate. The one on the right holds the jack down. The jack handle is folded over and gets caught under that clamp when the clamp is screwed down. This keeps the jack from rattling around under the tire.
If this doesn't make sense and you don't get a better answer, find another wagon and take a look.
Angel,
This link should help.:-)
http://www.focushacks.com/index.php?modid $
-- Dan 2003 ZX5 21.2K "Those who forget history are condemned to repeat it" - George Santyana

If you read the owners manual it will tell you how to stow the jack. The owners manual is that little book that came with the car which nobody reads.

Even easier, there is a label attached to the panel that covers the spare tire.
Bill