Key Code Number

Where would I find this bit of information for my '06 Wagon?

Reply to
Dave Holmes

It should have come with your keys. Look for a black plastic loop with a 4 digit number stamped into it.

hth

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

You will not fine that any were on the car, the key cut code is listed on separate tag the comes with the keys when the car is new. Take your key to a dealer they can 'read' the code from the key.

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Thank you both.