Key Code Number

Where would I find this bit of information for my '06 Wagon?

Dave Holmes wrote in message ...

It should have come with your keys. Look for a black plastic loop with a 4 digit number stamped into it.
hth
Bob
You will not fine that any were on the car, the key cut code is listed on separate tag the comes with the keys when the car is new. Take your key to a dealer they can 'read' the code from the key.
mike hunt

Thank you both.