keys on new Focus

Hi, we're about to take delivery of a new Focus & I want to get a spare 'spare' key. On our current Focus I got a spare and programmed it myself using details found on the 'net but I've been told that the
new Focus has even harder to program keys (I was even told they use GPRS somehow!?) - anyone know if this is the case?
Why worry> Do what I do, ask the dealer to give you a third key as part of the deal before you sign your check. Works for me. ;)
mike hunt