Knocking on front of Zetec 1.6

Hi,

My wifes Focus 1.6 Zetec developed a knocking from the front. I searched a bit on the net and the general opinion was the drop links. I bought a new pair and changed them thinking that was it but it is still there :(

It definately sounds like a joint loose or a similar type of sound. At low speed noticeable mostly and over bumps etc..

Is there anything else I can tackle or is it a trip to the garage? I am a maintenance fitter so OK with most 'little' jobs The car is 2001 (Y)

Thanks for any help

Skip

Reply to
The Skipper

My focus is a 1.4 ZETEC SE Station ,2001, anybody can explain to me wath means ZETEC and SE ?

Thank you

"The Skipper" escreveu na mensagem news:- snipped-for-privacy@bt.com...

Reply to
<vitor-ferreira

Reply to
Rob B

The Skipper escreveu:

Check if the drop links are hitting the body of the car. It can happen if the swaybar is not centered.

Jo=E3o

Reply to
Joao Eliseu