Leak into Footwell Update

Hi all
As posted earlier about this problem thought I would now update you further.
Got the car back yesterday afternoon. All appeared OK - footwell dry
ect...
Rained throughout most of last night - went to car this morning and guess what - water around seal and in footwell - **** I say.
Well off back to garage this morning and they promised if they could not fix it then they would refund or exchange car - well we will see what happens and I will update you later.
Regards
Nick

I think you'd better tell us what "garage" you are seeing. They must be the most incompetent shop in the country and it's important to warn others to avoid going there.