Leaking brake fluid around cluch pedal?

Has any else had this problem? What is the cause? Is it covered under warranty?
Thanks in advance

Clutch is hydraulically operated in the Foci. How old is your car?
Tim..
2002 Se

Hey Kevin, I have a 2003 Focus Sedan and have a persistent leaking problem near the clutch pedal. Twice so far I brought it to a Ford Dealer to have resolved, and twice they have failed to fix the problem. One more time I will bring it in, and in hope, the problem will be put to rest. I'm guessing your bumper to bumper warranty will cover the problem. Good Luck, Jay