Leaking rear washer jet

Anyone had any problem with the rear washer jet leaking into the inside of the car? I have an 02 plate 1.8 Zetec, took it to Ford dealer when it happened before and had it fixed but has started leaking again.

thanx

Reply to
newadvocate

I don't have that problem but on my ZX3, the washer jet integral to the high mounted brake light and has a hose connected to the back of it. If that is loose, off or damaged it will cause leakage when you tuen on the wahser.

Gary

Reply to
Gary

Iit was the hose I removed the third brake light and reconnected it. Thanks for the help.

Reply to
newadvocate

Glad to hear that it worked. It it happens again, I would put a small tie wrap or clamp on the end of that hose, where it connects to the jet. The tie wrap won't take a lot of space.

Gary

Reply to
Gary