Leaking rear washer jet

Anyone had any problem with the rear washer jet leaking into the inside of the car? I have an 02 plate 1.8 Zetec, took it to Ford dealer when it happened before and had it fixed but has started
leaking again.
thanx
I don't have that problem but on my ZX3, the washer jet integral to the high mounted brake light and has a hose connected to the back of it. If that is loose, off or damaged it will cause leakage when you tuen on the wahser.
Gary
On 2 Mar 2004 09:40:06 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Gary) wrote:

Iit was the hose I removed the third brake light and reconnected it. Thanks for the help.

Glad to hear that it worked. It it happens again, I would put a small tie wrap or clamp on the end of that hose, where it connects to the jet. The tie wrap won't take a lot of space.
Gary