Lift struts for 2001 Focus Wagon

Anyone got a good source for replacement lift struts for my 2001 Focus Wagon? They must be shot as they won't hold the rear door up in the cold weather, they don't do so good in warm weather either.

Thanks

Reply to
Happy Go Lucky

Specialized parts like this are usually available only at dealers. I had the ones on my 2000 wagon replaced recently, and they weren't expensive.

Reply to
Dave Gower