Locateing A Ford Focus

I Have This Problem, My Ford Focus ZX3 Got Reposessed, Feb 24.. Now Im Tryin To Locate It But Back Isnt Tellin Me Shit.. Sooo.. I Have To Do This.. Im Tryin To See If Anyone On Here Knows A Way Of Locateing A Ford Focus..

Description Of Car:

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 1 - 900Watt Lighting Audio Amp In The Back (Yellow) 2 - Short Blue Neon Bars Located Upfront Near The Windshild, Off To The Sides, Support Beams?? 2 - Mini Underdash Neons.. Blue. 4 - Blue Neon Undercar Kit.. Well 3 Accually Because I Was Racein And There Was This Pinecone In The Rode, Im Talkin About THIS SUCKER WAS HUGE! And It Snagged The Line For The Left.. Driverside Light And Ripped It Right Off.. HeH 1 - Pioneer Deck 4x50watts 1 - Long Neon Bar.. Blue In The Back Of The Car Sittin Ontop That Panel That Comes Up When You Open The Hatchback Trunk

Please If There Is Anything Anybody Can Do Please Let Me Know

snipped-for-privacy@charter.net ^CrYpTo^

Reply to
^CrYpTo^

Sorry about the repo but with that much neon on the car, I'd say just let it go man! ;0)

Reply to
Jim Chodrick

Reply to
^CrYpTo^

Knows A Way Of Locateing A Ford Focus..

Yeah paying your bills on time does wonders for a car's availability. Learning spelling and grammar might increase your chances of getting a decent-paying job to pay those bills.

Reply to
Dave Gower

What Do You Mean, My Spelling And Grammer Are Just Fine? Might You Have Said That Because I Said "Noo" You Never Ever Heard A Little Kid Wine About Something That Dont Go Their Way?

Reply to
^CrYpTo^

Priceless!!

JW

Reply to
Dublevay

I would be looking around the local impound yards. I doubt if the lien holder can get much for wholesale with all that stuff on it.

Bill

Reply to
berkshire bill

HeH They Didnt, I Got It For 11,000 Bucks And They Sold It For 5 Grand Leving Me With A 6 Grand Bill.. That I Dont Plan On Playing.. So HeH

Reply to
^CrYpTo^

It must be a toy car

look under your bed

Reply to
Hoot!!!

report them for encouraging piracy and being very stupid, tell them they can have the persons details if they tell you where the car is. Failing that you could give them some useful advice like this great bit you gave to somebody having printer problems:

They say most people are either intellegent or good looking, you must be the best looking person on earth!

Dean

Reply to
Psyonicdreams