Locked out of my Ford Focus !

I recently bought a 2001 Focus Wagon and the problem I am having is that the door locks often self-activate in an abnormal way. For instance I will leave the car engine running to close the garage door or dust the snow and when want to re-enter it the doors are locked. It seems to happen more often when the car is left outside in cold weather. I saw some older postings about this and in particular one that mentioned a Technical Service Bulletin that addressed this issue (TSB 14799). I gave my local Ford dealer that info and they (hopefully in a correct manner) made the repair as mentioned in the TSB. It made no difference whatsoever and the problem is still there. I am wondering if anyone out there has experienced this problem and had it fixed successfully. If so, how was that done ?

Thanks

Ben'Mo

Montreal

Reply to