London Meet photos

Anybody having difficulty getting photos of yesterday's London Meet online, e-mail them to me and I will put them on one of my web sites for you. My reply-to address in this posting is valid.
Sounds as though you all had a wonderful day. Just wish I could have been there but it's a long way from here - would have meant an overnight stay in London to meet up at 11 a.m. :-((