Looking for 2004 Focus SE wagon Shop manuals

Anyone know where I can get them cheap? Ford wants hundreds of dollars.

Helm Inc. If you mean by "hundreds", more than one hundred but less than two, I agree, but in actuality the price is $136 plus shipping. http://tinylink.com/?OevKP1tfuQ
John Cairns
Yes - that is for the Workshop manual, but I would also like the Powertain control/Emissions Diagnosis and Wiring Diagrams.
This is over $300 I think. Too rich for my blood.
I have seen a manual here and there on eBay, but they too go for a lot of money.

I have the genuine 2000 model year Ford manual on CDROM, I bought it from a Ford technician web site, if I remember correctly it was $20 or less. It has exactly the same content as the printed manuals (which I have for the Focus) plus there are hyperlinks in the text which take you to location diagrams, etc. It does include the PCED section as well as the normal Workshop and Body repair manual sections.
You can buy these CDs from people selling them on ebay, there are usually multiple sellers to choose from.
Thanks! What is the CD called? I want to make sure I buy the correct CD.

I got mine from http://www.flatratetech.com .
Go to their site, find the 'Contact List' page, and send an email to the publisher, specifying that you want the Ford shop manual on CD for a 2004 Focus SE wagon. I paid $20 for my CD in Dec 2003. You can search through their online forum for 'cd shop manual' and turn up a reference to another email address to inquire to, but things may have changed in the last few months.
From what I found while searching, there may now be a DVD version, presumably it will cover more than one year or will cover both cars and trucks, etc.
At the moment, Ebay seems to only have 2004 Ford manuals on CD for UK market cars, which won't help you a lot if you have a US-spec Focus.