Lowering Info

Hi,
i'm the proud new owner of a Focus :-) Its my first car :-) anyway i'd like to lower it. nothing over the top - about 25-35mm. I've read that this is
usually ok without causing any problems? Can anyone point me towards some online info/resources specific to a Focus so i can get an idea of what i need to do/would need doing. i'm not entirely sure i can do it all myself but i'd like to if possible. Anyway any info would be greatly appreciated. i'm in the UK so anything UK based would probably be best
Thanks guys and gals
neil

The Ford Focus Owners Club will be just up your street...
Try the following link to the Suspension/Handling forum:
<URL:http://forum.ffoc.co.uk/forum/viewforum.php?f%
--
Paul...

http://www.cestria.com /