Lug nut Caps

for this wheel are crome too, have a hex "stem" and a rounded cap. It is driving me crazy but I cannot find them on the net. Does Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks
eBay... keep checking, if you don't see them now chances are you will eventually. Or try the dealer, but it will cost you more $$$.

You can buy new lug nuts at Wal-Mart.
They carry the Fasco Brand and 4 chrome bulge lug nuts for the Focus cost around $6.00. They are better than the OEM Ford ones because they are all metal and do not have a cap.
http://www.fastco.ca/web-content/nuts.html They also have the application Guide on their web site.