Lug Nut Torque

Does the Ford Motor Co provide a lug nut torque spec for the Focus ANYWHERE? I am running around using 80 ft/lbs and hoping for the best.

JShreve wrote:

Alloys or steel wheels?
Alloys are 95 ft-lb if I remember correctly.
Checking Ford manual: Alloy or steel wheels, 128Nm or 94 ft-lb.
Curiously enough, the lug nut torque is not specified in the 'Wheels and Tires' section but under the Brake section.