Lumbar Support

Just got my new ZX5 and love it. It's an 04. I do wish I had better lumbar support in the seats though. Has anyone added this, or is it even possable? Looks like from the manual that it is an option.
TIA jt

Here in Europe some models have seats with adjustable lumbar support I guess thats the same in America. So your best bet would be to find a set of seats from a wreckers yard and retro fit them. I should imagine they would not be cheap to buy new.