Manual and dacumentation for Ford Focus ZX4 ST 2.3L

Hello everybody,
I'm looking for a manual book for that Ford Focus Model.I live in Europe and I bought this car as used - so it was not equiped with a
book. If someone could help me with sendig maybe pdf or just suggest me where can I get that book (my local Ford dealer was not able to hel me).
I will be grateful for any help,
Best regards,
Konrad

Try Ebay
On 4 Sep 2006 02:26:56 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote Re Manual and dacumentation for Ford Focus ZX4 ST 2.3L:

You can try here:
http://www.genuineservice.com/genuineservice/en/GB
but I don't know if they have the manuals for the European Fords.
--
To email me directly, remove CLUTTER.