Manual Wanted

I have just bought a 2003 1.8 TDCi Zetec which doesn't have the manual with it. Can you order these through UK dealerships and has anyone any idea how much they are?

Thanks

Paul

Reply to
Paul

Assuming you mean the owner's handbook, these often come up on eBay for between 10 and 20 UKP.

HTH

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan

"Paul" wrote in news:44c3679c$0$22122$ snipped-for-privacy@ptn-nntp-reader01.plus.net:

Try here.

vince candline

Thanks. Until I get my hands on one can anyone tell me what the correct tyre pressures are front and rear? I rarely have the car loaded so just with one passenger.

Thanks

Paul

Reply to
Paul

195/55 R15 = 29psi front/rear All other sizes are 32psi front/rear.

HTH

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan