Manual Wanted

I have just bought a 2003 1.8 TDCi Zetec which doesn't have the manual with it. Can you order these through UK dealerships and has anyone any idea how
much they are?
Thanks
Paul
Paul wrote:

Assuming you mean the owner's handbook, these often come up on eBay for between 10 and 20 UKP.
HTH
Chris
--
Remove prejudice to reply.

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid "80

Thanks. Until I get my hands on one can anyone tell me what the correct tyre pressures are front and rear? I rarely have the car loaded so just with one passenger.
Thanks
Paul
Paul wrote:

195/55 R15 = 29psi front/rear All other sizes are 32psi front/rear.
HTH
Chris
--
Remove prejudice to reply.