Manufacturing site ?

I have a 2005 Focus. Is there any way to find out in which country it was manufactured ?
-Nick

On Fri, 20 May 2005 14:09:38 +0300, Nick the Greek

Found this: http://www.chopurl.com?971
I remember something about the first number, althought 1-4 meaning manufactured in usa, they different in % manufactured in the usa.
USA USA, or USA Canada, or USA Mexico
Just google and you should find.
hth,
tom @ www.CarFleaMarket.com
On Fri, 20 May 2005 10:33:02 -0400, The Real Tom

That URL isn't working. Thanks anwyay, I'll have to search a bit more since I'm in Europe and that 1-4 doesn't apply to me.
-Nick

[..]
[..]
http://www.btinternet.com/~madmole/vindecoder.html
We had a thread about it here:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.autos.ford.focus/browse_frm/thread / 94a16a17a191481a/6d82b84ab80a74ed?tvc=1&hl=en#6d82b84ab80a74ed
On Fri, 20 May 2005 19:21:23 +0200, Michael Heiming
[snip}

Thanks a lot, that's it !
-Nick