May be impossibe but...

I don't know if there's anything I can do but, here goes:
I have an '06 Focus and I scratched the plastic display for the stereo (clock, cd time, etc.). I was wondering if anyone knows of a way to remove
the scratch. Thanks for the help!
Patrick
Do you mean the clear display? I can't promise that it will work but Brasso will take scratches out of a watch face with no problem.

Yeah, the clear display.

Here is a link to the "how to remove scratches from plastic (watch) crystal".
http://www.old-omegas.com/cryspol.html
I wouldn't risk the sandpaper, but a spot of Brasso might be worth a try.

Hmmm, if you want it perfect you can always try what we use in the pinball world but will require disassembly of your radio...
http://www.txpinball.com/flame_polishing_pinball_ramps.html
-AF Patrick Bennington wrote:

Hi there
Kind of along the same lines as the Brasso idea, but you can buy mobile/PDA screen polishing compound in tubes for about 5....might work if it isn't too bad a scratch :)
wayne

remove