Mom is going to the "Dark side"

Hi Y'all,

Just wanted to let you know that Mom's birthday on the 25th (Thursday) is a special one, because it celebrates a half century! When I was a kid, I used to think anyone over 21 was old! At least now whenever my two sisters and I and all our spouses are together, we won't have just one of us on the low side of 50, we'll all be there on the high side of

50 now!

Love,

Dad

Reply to
JPH

Oops,

Sent to newsgroup by mistake

JPH wrote:

Reply to
JPH

On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 12:26:40 -0500, JPH wrote Re Mom is going to the "Dark side":

Well, happy birthday to her and I bet she doesn't look a day over 40.

Reply to
Vic Dura

When I saw the subject, I thought it meant she was buying a Chevy!

Reply to
Tony Wesley

In alt.autos.ford.focus Tony Wesley :

Wasn't sure about the make, but suspected the same on the first view. ;-)

Reply to
Michael Heiming

Nope,

I inadvertently sent a new message to the kids while still in the focus groups, so it went to the group and not to the kids!

I'll be using the Focus ZX5 to take her out to dinner, though. No Chebbys in our household!

JPH

Reply to
JPH