Mom is going to the "Dark side"

Hi Y'all,
Just wanted to let you know that Mom's birthday on the 25th (Thursday) is a special one, because it celebrates a half century! When I was a
kid, I used to think anyone over 21 was old! At least now whenever my two sisters and I and all our spouses are together, we won't have just one of us on the low side of 50, we'll all be there on the high side of 50 now!
Love,
Dad
Oops,
Sent to newsgroup by mistake
JPH wrote:

wrote Re Mom is going to the "Dark side":

Well, happy birthday to her and I bet she doesn't look a day over 40.
--
To email me directly, remove CLUTTER.

JPH wrote:

When I saw the subject, I thought it meant she was buying a Chevy!

Wasn't sure about the make, but suspected the same on the first view. ;-)
Tony Wesley wrote:

Nope,
I inadvertently sent a new message to the kids while still in the focus groups, so it went to the group and not to the kids!
I'll be using the Focus ZX5 to take her out to dinner, though. No Chebbys in our household!
JPH