More water leaks!!

Well I've had the pollen filter leak (Twice) now I find puddles in the centre console and the CD player....Found headlining around interior light very wet. Suspect the leak is around the aeriel sunroof and no
roof bars...Focus estate 2001 vintage...will be on to dealer in the morning...anyone else had this problem TIA.