Multi plug mystery?

Hi all,
Ford Focus Silver 1.6 2002 I've just had to replace the return spring on my gear lever becasue it snapped. Whilst I had the cover off around the gear lever as well as the two
multiplugs that go to the heated seats switches there is a third multiplug that sits on top of the air bag controller...does anybody know what it's for? I do have a blank switch next to the heated seats switches where I presume the esp switch goes....is it wiring for this? If anybody has any ideas please post.
Cheers.
Luke

Its the wiring for the switch to disable the traction control- the switch would be fitted next to the handbrake.
Tim..
So if I connected a traction control switch to the plug and used the blanking plate next to the handbrake, would I have traction control? The car has abs with sensors on all 4 wheels
Luke " Tim (Remove NOSPAM. Registry corupted, reformated HD and lost alot of

multiplug
presume
or what I mean to say is have I got traction control already and the switch wasn't installed?..The car has abs with sensor cables going to all 4 wheels
" Tim (Remove NOSPAM. Registry corupted, reformated HD and lost alot of

multiplug
presume

switch
wheels
Would be nice in theory, but in practice no alas. The ABS controller would need to be changed too as well as the engine management ECU 'enabled' for TC.
Anyone else got any info ?
Tim..
Pity!....
Never mind...just changed my alloys for fox evo 3's with 215/40/r17's and the grip is amazing so it compensates somewhat for not having TC!.
Thanks anyway.
Luke " Tim (Remove NOSPAM. Registry corupted, reformated HD and lost alot of