My key has a chip, right?

We have a 2003 SE and we're getting an automatic starter. We did this before with a 2000 and had to pay extra because the key has a chip in it.
I assume that I'm still in the same situation, but just wanted to
double-check.
Yes they have a chip. Some bypasses need an extra key others don't, they just program them like a extra key.