My second visit to Dealer

Well I went for my free oil change today at the Ford dealer and 20,000 kilo check for 200.00 Can. When I got my car back 2003 ZX3 Focus. Oil all over
the motor. one wheel disc fell off, Not put on right or the tech did not care. The cabin filter cover half off. Man its a good thing I check after they fix things. I will not be going back to shauddy for me. The dealer wonders why no one goes back. I hate to bitch but I will talk to the manager and let him know whats happening in the garage. The ladies where very good.

Pardon me? This is the first I've heard of a cabin filter on a Canadian Focus.
Yes they started putting them in the 2003 model Focus. Cabin filter Fram part number CF9118.
Even though there is not a listing for 2000-2002 models, cabin filters can be also installed in the 2000-2002 models. Just remove the passengers side windshield cowl and there is the place. Remove the plastic grill in the opening and drop the filter in, replace the cowl.

Pardon me? This is the first I've heard of a cabin filter on a Canadian Focus.

I figured this might draw you out of the woodwork again. I notice a blatant class-action type post as well.
This post is for legitimate Focus owners and their problems, not greedy agendas. Beat it, troll.
Hey "Tune Up Dave"
I never posted a anything about a class action suit get your facts straight. You Moron.
You are so dumb you cannot even read a post right. And bye the way I do still own a Ford Focus.