need help

i want to buy a 2000 FORD FOCUS SE, i find one the price is 3995.00 this is the information about this car:73352 km Manual, 4 dr., 2.0, 4 cyl. , Gas, Black exterior, Grey interior, Alloy Wheels, Spoiler, Air Conditioning, AM-FM Stereo, Compact Disc, Power Windows, Power Locks, Power Mirrors, Cruise Control, Tilt Wheel, Driver Air Bag, Passenger Air Bag the price is low, but it is also a problem for me. if you guys want to sell this car, how much do you want to sell it. do you think the price is common?

Reply to
flashboy31

You didn't say where you are, but here in Western Massachusetts they are going for $3500.00 on the used car lots.

Bill

Reply to
berkshire bill

flashboy31 schrieb:

Hi this is newsgroups, a part of the worldwide available internet. Where the hell do you live? What kind of money do you pay, when you have to pay 3995.00? Yen, Turkish Lira, Schekel, Bat, Rand, Conch-Shells or whatever? bye Jupp paying in EUR.

Reply to
Josef Erbs

Is that dollars and if so, US, Australian or Canadian? I see km so I assume that it is Canadian and if so it seems like a really good price since many are asking $6000+ for that year.

Ron

Reply to
Freedom55