new alt newsgroup proposalfFord streetka

For your newsgroup file: alt.autos.ford.streetka Info interchange for all people interested in the Ford Streetka automobile
Charter: alt.autos.ford.streetka is intended for the posting and sharing of StreetKa
info and data.
The newsgroup will not be moderated. Off-topic, spam and advertising posts are not permitted.
Justification: The Ford StreetKa is new Auto and as yet there is no group for it. It is bound to have teething troubles and may be the odd recall the newsgroup is for owners and prospective owners to be informed.
Thanks for your consideration
I would like to start a new newsgroup any one here can help any one here no about the ford streetka or would look at the new news group help please

include all Ka's. As someone who owns a Ka in addition to my Focus, I would subscribe if it wasn't limited to the newer StreetKa.
--
Paul Giverin

British Jet Engine Website
sorry it looks like it wont happen the people at alt,config tell me there is no one interested in the streetka so I have withdrawn my application the Yahoo group will still be online sorry to waste your time I have also cancelled my newsnet usenet whatever it is if some of the groups listed are ok but streetka is not I don't want to be part of it there is a group for sex with rubber chickens how sad is that I have used the newsgroup thing for 1 day and now have a box full of spam no its not for me
writes

I'm not surprised that you have failed. You admit that you have been using newsgroups for one day and have then tried to create a new newsgroup.
That's not how it works. You don't just jump in and create a new group without having some experience of how newsgroups work and doing some research as to whether your newsgroup is really needed. Perhaps it is best that you stick to web based forums.
--
Paul Giverin

British Jet Engine Website
[..]

Sounds reasonable, looking at his permanent annoying top posting, even if it's his newsreader that let's him look like an idiot.
Why NOT "top post"? Well, here are some answers:
http://www.i-hate-computers.demon.co.uk / http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote2.html http://www.jsiinc.com/newsgroup_document.htm http://allmyfaqs.com/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Top-posting_or_bottom-posting
--
Michael Heiming