new alt newsgroup proposalfFord streetka

For your newsgroup file: alt.autos.ford.streetka Info interchange for all people interested in the Ford Streetka automobile

Charter: alt.autos.ford.streetka is intended for the posting and sharing of StreetKa info and data.

The newsgroup will not be moderated. Off-topic, spam and advertising posts are not permitted.

Justification: The Ford StreetKa is new Auto and as yet there is no group for it. It is bound to have teething troubles and may be the odd recall the newsgroup is for owners and prospective owners to be informed.

Thanks for your consideration

I would like to start a new newsgroup any one here can help any one here no about the ford streetka or would look at the new news group help please

Reply to
Big Man 7

In message , Big Man 7 writes

I think it would help if you widened the scope of the newsgroup to include all Ka's. As someone who owns a Ka in addition to my Focus, I would subscribe if it wasn't limited to the newer StreetKa.

Reply to
Paul Giverin

Reply to
Big Man 7

In message , Big Man 7 writes

I'm not surprised that you have failed. You admit that you have been using newsgroups for one day and have then tried to create a new newsgroup.

That's not how it works. You don't just jump in and create a new group without having some experience of how newsgroups work and doing some research as to whether your newsgroup is really needed. Perhaps it is best that you stick to web based forums.

Reply to
Paul Giverin
[..]

Sounds reasonable, looking at his permanent annoying top posting, even if it's his newsreader that let's him look like an idiot.

Why NOT "top post"? Well, here are some answers:

Michael Heiming