new CVT transmission in Focus

Hello, Looking for a diesel car and saw on the Ford's web page that Focus fitted with 1.6 liter TDCi engine now is available with CVT transmission. My
current Focus wagon (2001, 1.6 liter) has auto tranny and it is quite smooth (knock on wood!). I know that the tranny in my wagon is made by Mazda and am wondering who makes this CVT tranny? Is it reliable? How is the shift? I have not had a chance to test drive the car because the dealer does not have a demo car in this configuration. I would appreciate very much if you share your opinion with me..Thanks.
Ahmet
Turkey

smooth
am
have
share
Not sure who makes the CVT as used with the PSA 1.6 HDi, also used in the C-Max, its not been out very long, but I've not heard of any problems as yet!
Tim..
man i would kill for some of those european versions here in canada, no diesel, no cvt... jealous