New Focus Owner

Hi ive just bought a focus 1.8 ghia but how can u tell if its a 1.6/1.8 etc? is there a way to tell may be a silly question but would apprieciate help
cheers.

If I've read the book right, on top of the engine block, if it says Zetec E it is 1.8 or 2.0, if it says Zetec SE it is 1.4 or 1.6.
--
"Noah's Ark is a problem...We'll have to
call it early quantum state phenomenon--

1.6- inlet manifold at front of engine by radiator, 1.8 inlet manifold at back by bulkhead.
Tim..