new focus question

Hello,
I have a new Ford Focus & am very happy with it.
I see that the centre information display screen remains illuminated for 20 minutes or so after leaving & locking the car. I understand that this is
normal ?
Why have Ford done this, and can it be switched off ?
Thanks
On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 12:04:02 -0000, "dido22"

Yeah, absolutely normal

Who knows ? :)

nope !
-Nick