New Ford Focus Owner

Hi people, I guess I'm joining the ranks of Focus owners. I'm the proud owner of a Ford Focus ZX-5. :-) I love this car and I was wondering if anybody knew
about any good places for accessories for this wonderful little car. Like Euro brake lights and other exterior enhancements for the vehicle? I've tried checking my local autoshops and they just seem to carry items for Honda's. I've seen some online stores, but I'm a bit wary, are there any online shops people can reccomend? I live in the U.S. by the way.
Thanks, Mojo

Try European-parts.net or British American Transfer. Both have a ton of stuff you may be interested in.
Joe
Thanks a lot Joe, I really appreciate it :-)
Mojo

knew
Like
any