New ford focus wagon

Here two pictures of the new focus wagon. It will be shown on the Paris.
http://www.autoweek.nl/newsdisp.php?cache=no&ID '20
I personally quite like the wagon in blue!

These pics make a sorry sight. Maybe they have reduced the Focus Wagon because of the new Cmax, but this leaves the market with only one compact wagon with ample space for five persons and their luggage, the Peugeot 307. And you guys are worried about quality... It's a sad day indeed. /per
    I have gotten the impression that Ford has been downgrading the Focus for the last two years. I have the 2003 ZTW wagon with almost everything they offered. I left out the leather and the sunroof. You can't buy that car anymore. I notice that the 2004 and 2005 are not available with the 16 inch wheels and wider tires or the Advanc Trac which got you 4 wheel disk brakes as well. Seems they cut down on the options on the sound system too. Generally it looks like they are making it into an econowagon hoping people who want those options will go to the Mazda 6 wagon which is a good bit more expensive and is essentially a Ford as well. I could be wrong about that but they have certainly cut back drastically on the options available. It would be interesting to compare this new one (the photos) and the Mazda 6 wagon. It may be the same body.