New shape Focus 1.6 petrol engines (UK)

Hi,
I'm currently looking to buy a second hand new shape Focus.
I believe there are two different 1.6 petrol engines fitted to this model in the UK, a 100 BHP one and a 115 BHP one dubbed the TI-VCT.
Trouble is, a lot of non-Ford dealers I visited at the weekend are totally oblivious to the fact that there are two different engines, and don't mark their cars as being 100 or 115.
I'm keen to ensure I buy a 115 and not a 100. Is there an easy way of telling by looking at the engine that it is a 115?
--
Regards,
Graham
"Graham Taynton" wrote in message ...

if you check the VIN plate, in the left hand top corner is the ford badge. the second box below the badge (level with, and to the left of the box containing the VIN) should contain either 'B' or 'C'.
B = 1.6 DOHC 100PS C = 1.6 VCT DOHC 110PS
otherwise look for the VCT badge on the engine cover... <g>
if you want more detail mail me at gandissy at hotmail dot com.
hth
--
gandissy