newsclient

My news client appears to have stopped working on this group via newsCIS, just testing to see if this message is actually posted.
sorry its a test post really.
Stephen.
--
http://www.stephen.hull.btinternet.co.uk
Coach painting tips and techniques + Land Rover colour codes
snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com wrote:

Funny answering my own post, but there was a message stuck on the server, (for this group) not my news client, however when I sent the above post the stuck message that was causing the hold up came through including my post, so all is well now 8-)
Stephen.
--
http://www.stephen.hull.btinternet.co.uk
Coach painting tips and techniques + Land Rover colour codes
W dniu 13-01-2010 23:05, snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com pisze:

spammer :)

Very informative, thanks for that, however if you check previous posts, you'll see I have posted on this group before, unlike you.
Do you have a Focus?